- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Perched high above the street this lovely Georgian colonial checks all the right boxes. On the main floor, perfectly proportioned formal rooms boast arched doorways & coved ceilings & a darling kitchen with Calcatta counters and high-end stainless appliances. The lower level has a terrific rec-room with plenty of room for a big sectional and TV, plus room for a desk, tons of built-in storage, and 2 full wine refrigerators! The backyard is west facing with mature plantings & built-in Wolf BBQ!
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1637708
- Area: Central Seattle
- Bathrooms: 4 (1 full, 1 half, 2 three-quarter)
- Community: North Capitol Hill
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Interior Square Footage: 2,630
- Junior High School: Buyer To Verify
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 6,675
- Lot Style: Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 1936
- Web ID: PME666
- Site Features: Gas Available, Patio
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Brick
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air, Other-See Remarks, Radiant
- Parking Type: Garage-Detached (1 Space)
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Partial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $11,766
- Taxes (Year): 2019